How to enter Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100 International Recovery Mode, Hard reset, Pattern Unlock and Boot Loader Mode .
Recovery Mode Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- While holding this key press Power Key and release all keys ( Boot Loader Mode )
- In the Boot Loader Mode, Select Recovery using Volume Down key and Press Power key to confirm
- Press and hold Volume Up key when Android logo appears
- While press this key Press Power key and release to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Motorola Nexus 6 XT1100
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perfor a hard reset and Restore it to Factory default settings.