How to enter Motorola Xoom 2 MZ607 Media Edition WiFi Recovery Mode, Hard reset, Pattern Unlock and Boot Loader Mode .
Recovery Mode Motorola Xoom 2 MZ607
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key
- While holding this key press Power Key and release all keys ( Boot Loader Mode )
- In the Boot Loader Mode, Select Recovery using Volume Down key and Press Volume up key to confirm
- Press and hold Power key when Android logo appears
- Then Press Volume Up key and release to enter Recovery Mode
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Hard reset Motorola Xoom 2 MZ607
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perfor a hard reset and Restore it to Factory default settings.