How to enter Oppo 3000 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key, If these keys does not work try this ( Volume Up key + Power key )
- Release all key when you see Android System Recovery
Hard reset Oppo 3000
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.