How to enter Oppo Mirror 3 Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Down key + Power Key
- Release only Power key when the device vibrates
- Keep pressing Volume Down key until Android System Recovery appears
Hard reset Oppo Mirror 3
- In Android System Recovery select wipe data / factory reset
- press Power key to confirm
- select Yes — delete all user data, press Power key to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.