How to enter Samsung Galaxy J1 4G Recovery Mode and Hard reset.
- Turn off the device by removing the battery
- Install the battery back
- Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key for a moment ( about 10 secs )
- Release all key when you see Android System Recovery
- Use Volume UP key and Volume Down key to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm or Execute Menu
Hard reset Samsung Galaxy J1 4G
- In Recovery Mode select wipe data / factory reset
- Tap yes to confirm
- select Reboot system now to finish hard reset
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data.