How to Unlock Bootloader Samsung Galaxy M30s without Trigger KG State / RMM state Prenormal? If you want to root it, flashing TWRP recovery or flashing Custom ROM, you need to unlock the bootloader, unlocking bootloader on Galaxy M30s, it does not enough by enabling OEM unlock option although KG State / RMM State is not Prenormal and OEM unlock option is enabled. This method will wipe all data on internal storage. So, make sure to backup your important data! the data can not be recovered. Watch the video in the bottom of this post.
Step by step to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy M30s :
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options ( Settings -> Developer options )
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers ( ignore this if you have installed it ) : http://developer.samsung.com/technical-doc/view.do?v=T000000117
How to Enter Download Mode Galaxy M30s
Enter Download Mode ( Connected USB Cable to PC, Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connecting the phone to PC with USB Cable Data, release all keys when Download Mode appears ).
How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy M30s
- Unlock Bootloader : In Download Mode you see the long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then use Volume UP to select “YES” to confirm and “No” to cancel unlock bootloader and restart the phone.
- After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot.
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
- Connect the phone to internet to prevent triggers KG State / RMM State Prenormal.
- The Bootloader are unlocked! You will see the OEM Unlock option color is Grey.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before unlock or lock the boot loader.