How to hard reset VIVO X23 and enter Recovery Mode, Hard reset, Soft reset (Wipe) and Remove forgotten unlock Pattern. We can do it with 2 ways by pressing combinations of external hardware keys and from Settings menu. Make sure to backup your important data before perform a hard reset because the data can not be recovered.
VIVO X23 Recovery Mode
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Volume Up key and Power key about a few seconds ( 10 seconds )
- Release all keys when Fast Boot Mode appears on the screen
- Use Volume buttons to select “Recovery Mode” and then press Power key to confirm that.
- Use Volume keys to select Menu
- Use Power key to Confirm
Warning! If you perform a hard reset, make sure to back up important data. The data can not be recovered after perform a hard reset. If you forgot your unlock pattern, It will remove your forgotten pattern unlock.
Hard reset VIVO X23 using External Keys ( remove your forgotten pattern unlock )
- In Recovery Mode, select “Wipe data” three times. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose “OK” by using same keys as before.
- Use Volume keys to select “Back” and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears use Volume keys to choose “Reboot system” and click the Power button to accept that.
Soft reset VIVO X23 using Settings Menu
- Turn on the device
- Select Apps
- Select Settings
- Select Backup and reset
- Select Factory data reset
- Select Reset device
- Select Erase Everything
- Select Ok