Android 13 OFFICIAL for Samsung Galaxy A50 Google GSI Beta3 Update: 220616. Date: June 16, 2022
Build: TPB3.220610.004, Build type: experimental, Security patch level: June 2022, Google Play Services: 22.18.19. Android 13 GSI binaries offer core OS and framework functionality that is common to all Android 13 Developer Preview and Beta builds, but they may be missing specific functionality as listed below and are not intended for commercial use.Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download Android 13 for Galaxy A50
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to install TWRP 3.6.1 Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505x ( Recommended )
- Download gsi_gms_arm64-exp-TPB3.220610.004-8722590-52cb47dd.zip ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download Mint-11.6.0_12_AOSP_A50_1644559315_CI.zip
- GAPPS included
- Copy ROM OS img and GApps to SD Card (recommended)
How to Install Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when yellow tri-angel appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP Recovery Mode appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install – Install Image – select system.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – select Mint-11.6.0_12_AOSP_A50_1644559315_CI.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install – select NikGapps-core-arm64-12-20220222-signed.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.