How to Install AOSP Extended v8.3 for Poco X3 NFC ( Surya ) Android 11. AOSP Extended is an AOSP based rom which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download AospExtended-v8.3-surya-OFFICIAL-20210615-0133.zip
- Download vendor A11 or latest : vendor_V220.127.116.11.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip
- Download latest open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
AOSP Extended v8.3 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select vendor_V18.104.22.168.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select AospExtended-v8.3-surya-OFFICIAL-20210615-0133.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.