How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC Permanent. TWRP will help us to install custom rom, custom kernel or Mod System. TWRP is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel. Use it at your own risk! Follow the instruction carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
Download and Unlock Bootloader
- The bootloader must be unlocked, If not watch this video https://youtu.be/H_gNrIWftIU
- Download TWRP: twrp-3.5.2_10-5-surya.img copy to adb folder to make it easy
- copy to adb folder to make it easy
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v21.4.zip or latest
Changelog TWRP 3.5.2
- Fixed CPU temperature sensor.
- Added support for encrypted firmware with OSS Vendor.
- Fixed error during firmware installation “assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions”, “Updater process ended with ERROR: 1”.
- Added support for MIUI firmware encryption on Android 11. (i.e. no need to apply AVB patch)
- And other small tweaks and fixes.
- Added Wrapkey flag ; -don’t flash DFE File for New OSS Based ROMs
Install TWRP instructions
- Make sure the bootloader unlocked
- Open CMD command, run as Administrator
- enter adb folder ( cd adb folder )
- Connect phone to computer and make sure the phone connected to computer by type “adb devices”
- type “adb reboot fastboot”
- type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.2_10-5-surya.img
- Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- Install Magisk-v21.4.zip or latest ( to make TWRP permanent )
- Select Reboot – System
- Visit How to Root Poco X3 NFC
Watch this video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.