How to Install Best Gaming ROM MIUI 12.5 on POCO X3 NFC Android 11 – Ported ROM. Maintainer by Victor & Tito. Optimized ROM Based on China MIUI 12 Stable, available english language. The motive of the ROM is to Provide the Optimized and stable Experience to the users. MIUI 11 Stable Ports have Clean Powerful Optimized Modified MIUI 11 Android 11 Experience. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download miui 12.5 21.6.9 by Victor from Tito.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
MIUI 12.5 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select miui 12.5 21.6.9 by Victor from Tito.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.