How to Install MiuiTn 12.5 21.8.25 China on POCO X3 NFC Android 11. Maintainer by By Zemzmi. Changelog: Replaced apps FmRadio, Video player, Browser, calendar with global versions, Replaced miui keyboard with Gboard, Replaced Miui Package installer with global + the version number displayed, Added backdrop sampling, Added new system ui plugin and cast, Debloated, NFC fixed, Dual video fixed, Yt vanced included, Google services with setup (oppenGapps pico) and more. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download MiuiTn_Surya_21.8.25_11.0.zip
- Download miui_patched_vendor_V 188.8.131.52.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
MiuiTn 12.5 21.8.25 China Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select MiuiTn_Surya_21.8.25_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select miui_patched_vendor_V 184.108.40.206.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.