How to Install BlissRoms v12.12 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51. BlissRoms v12.12 brought to you by firstname.lastname@example.org that comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q. BlissRoms providing an alternative experience to users who want to retain the ability to customize their device and still stick closer to the stock Android look and feel. Over the years, Bliss has managed to create its own loyal fanbase who like the ROM and its experience for good reason. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q.
- Download bless-v224-201015-arm64-bvN.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download GSI_Flasher.zip : Use this file if you want to install the GSI from internal storage
- Download latest Open GAPPS: Platform=ARM64, Android=10, Variant=nano ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM and GApps to SD Card ( Recommended )
Note: I don’t put GSI_Flasher.zip because of something try to find it by your self
Make GSI Image Flashable
- Extract GSI_Flasher.zip or GSI_Flasher_SDCard.zip
- Extract GSI Image.img.xz to \GSI_Flasher\gsi or \GSI_Flasher_SDCard\gsi
- Go to \GSI_Flasher\gsi folder or \GSI_Flasher_SDCard\gsi
- Rename GSI Image.img to system.img
- Repack gsi, META-INF, scripts folders to zip
- You can name it as you want ( bless-v224-201015-arm64-bvN.zip )
How to Install BlissRoms v12.12 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Reboot to Recovery
- Copy bless-v224-201015-arm64-bvN.zip to Internal storage / phone ( Must be in Internal storage ) If you used GSI_Flasher.zip and Copy to External SD Card if you used GSI_Flasher_SDCard.zip
- Select Install – select bless-v224-201015-arm64-bvN.zip and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-xxxxxxxx.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP recovery : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When SAMSUNG logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP recovery appears.
- Install Magisk Magisk-v21.2.zip or latest
- Select Reboot to System
- Connect the Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager ( If you can not see it, just wait for a moment)
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: