How to Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy A51 using ODIN tools. It also will unroot / unbrick the phone if rooted / bricked before. Flashing rom will erase all data and downloaded apps from the phone. Make sure to backup your important data before flash it, the data can not be recovered after flashed it. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashing the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Use it at your own risk.
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download the Firmware that match with the device model number and region (country), you can download it from sammobile dot com or samfw dot com.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( AP, BL, CP and CSC )
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key together, while pressing these keys, connect the phone to computer, then press volume up once.
- Open Odin: Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Setup the Phone
Make sure to backup all your important data because It will all your data and restore it to default factory settings.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk