How to Install Copperhead V7.3 Gaming ROM for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11. Copperhead V7.3 are built – Based on XEO A505F firmware July Security patch. This ROM is Extremely debloated, Improve system stability, Gaming and performance focused rom. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Copperhead V7.3 Gaming ROM
- Based on XEO July Security patch firmware
- Improve system stability
- Gaming and performance focused rom
- New fingerprint animation and icon
- Improvement in aroma installer
- Many apps and services now aroma selectable
- Extremely debloated
- More smooth ui
- No modules needed to pass safetynet
- Resolution changer
- Performance improvements
- Full pro mode
- Better battery life
- Super fast charging animation
- Tweaked brief pop up toast color
- Less in size
- NFC selectable in aroma
- Blur is selectable in aroma
- Video brightness in advance settings
- Gallery GO as default Gallery app
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP v3.5.2 for Samsung Galaxy A505
- Download Copperhead[A50]-V7.3.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Copperhead V7.3 on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Copperhead[A50]-V7.3.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.