How to Install RayOS v1.0 for Samsung Galaxy A52 SM-A525G/F Android 11. RayOS v1.0 are built – Based on August 2021 update (A525FXXU3AUG4) developed by ShaDisNX255@XDA . Features: Debloated, Edge Lighting fully enabled, Smart View fixed, Theme Store patched for unlimited paid theme trials, S21 default wallpapers, Higher audio quality (Disabled DRC, which deeply compresses audio), Disabled Samsung Marketing, High-End Animations (though I don’t think this makes a lot of difference), Enhanced processing (this also probably doesn’t do anything, but give it a try). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP v3.5.2 Official for Samsung Galaxy A52
- Download RayOS v1.0 by ShaDisNX255.img.xz ( Extract it using 7zip recommended )
- Download multidisabler-samsung-3.2b7.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest, rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy All downloaded files to SD Card
How to Install RayOS v1.0 on Samsung Galaxy A52:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – Install Image – RayOS v1.0 by ShaDisNX255.img – select “Super” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Install – select multidisabler-samsung-3.2b7.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Magisk-v23.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.