How to install CorvusOS v16.7 OFFICIAL on Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro ( Apollo / Pro ) Android 11 ROM. Maintainer: @segfault. Corvus is popular as Gaming ROM and support most android devices. Corvus OS a ROM with many useful & required Customizations. Corvus OS is based on Android Opensource Project (AOSP). This ROM is popular as Gaming ROM. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi Mi 10T / Pro – Permanent
- Download Corvus_v16.7-Obsidian-apollo-Gapps-26072021-Official-2146.zip
- Download fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOGlobal_V220.127.116.11.RJDMIXM_d573addb51_11.0.zip
- Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
- Download FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip ( if necessary )
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
Corvus v16.7 Install Instructions on Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When MI logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Copy files to phone
- Select Install – select fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOGlobal_V18.104.22.168.RJDMIXM_d573addb51_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Corvus_v16.7-Obsidian-apollo-Gapps-26072021-Official-2146.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when Logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.