How to Flash TWRP 3.5.0 and Root Xiaomi Mi 10T (apollo) / Mi 10T Pro (apollopro) / Redmi K30S Ultra (apollo) Android 10 Permanently. TWRP will help us to install custom rom, custom kernel or Mod System. The TWRP recovery is developed by Whyle@xda. Working: Boot, Decryption data, Vibration, flash zip, Android 11 support ( Not recommended ) and Ota update. Supported devices: Mi 10T (apollo), Mi 10T PRO (apollopro) and Redmi K30S Ultra (apollo). Use it at your own risk! Follow the instruction carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
Root Xiaomi Mi 10T: Download
- The bootloader must be unlocked, If not watch this video https://youtu.be/H_gNrIWftIU
- Download TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle.img copy to adb folder to make it easy and I renamed it to twrp350apollo.img
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest, rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip, you can copy it to external or internal storage. You need install magisk to make TWRP installed permanently on your phone.
Root Xiaomi Mi 10T: Install TWRP instructions
- Make sure the bootloader unlocked
- Enter Fastboot Mode:Turn Power off, press and hold Volume Down + Power Key until Fastboot Mode appears
- Connect Phone to Computer
- Open CMD command, run as Administrator
- enter adb folder ( platform-tools )
- type “fastboot flash recovery twrp350apollo.img”
- Disconnect from computer
- Enter TWRP Recovery: Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When Mi logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- Select Advanced – Prevent twrp replace ( to enable MTP )
- Connect to Computer
- Copy Magisk-v23.0.zip to phone
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip or latest ( to make TWRP permanent )
- Select Reboot – System
Root Xiaomi Mi 10T Instructions ( if necessary )
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch this video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.