How to install Nusantara Project OS v3.2 Official on Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro ( Apollo / Pro ) Android 11 ROM. Maintainer: @goodmeow. Device Changelogs : Changelog : Initial Release, Selinux is Permissive, Vendor included, Firmware use EEA V126.96.36.199.RJDEUXM. Nusantara Project is an Android OS provider with many customization features and is lightweight. 100% Free and secure because it uses Android Open Source Project. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi Mi 10T / Pro – Permanent
- Download Nusantara_v3.2-11-apollo-Gapps-03092021-OFFICIAL-0507.zip
- Download fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOEEAGlobal_V188.8.131.52.RJDEUXM_cff0da241e_11.0.zip
- Download FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip ( if necessary )
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
Nusantara Project OS v3.2 Install Instructions on Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When MI logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage ), Swipe to wipe
- Copy fw and ROM to phone
- Select Install – select fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOEEAGlobal_V184.108.40.206.RJDEUXM_cff0da241e_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Nusantara_v3.2-11-apollo-Gapps-03092021-OFFICIAL-0507.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select FlameGApps-11.0-basic-arm64-20210808.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.