How to install Elite Rom 126.96.36.199 Android 11 on Poco X3 NFC (Surya) and How to root it. Elite Rom MIUI 188.8.131.52 is a Xiaomi Custom ROM project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. Added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download EliteRom-184.108.40.206-A11-PocoX3.zip
- Download Magisk-v23.0.apk stable Rename apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Elite Rom MIUI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
- Includes all the customizations that Elite Rom had on A10 times, Plus,
- R/W system
- Deodexed ROM.
- Ability to Install system apk downloaded from third-party sources.
- Totally Debloated, No useless crap there. Super wallpapers removed, install apks if you need.
- Enforcing Selinux now.
- Adblocker disabled
- Google pkg installer instead of MIUI,
- Mi Dialer and Messages app.
- Navbar button colors are customizable now.
- Google Round corners are present now, you can easily remove them by just removing a prop from a module.
- More …..
Elite Rom MIUI 18.104.22.168 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select EliteRom-22.214.171.124-A11-PocoX3.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Install – select Magisk-v23.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- If magisk auto close, just delete all magisk data and open it again
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.