Elite ROM MIUI 12.0.8 update: 2021-03-03 for Poco X3 NFC (Surya), How to Root, Fix SafetyNet API Error and Bypass SafetyNet. Elite ROM MIUI 12.0.8 is a Xiaomi Custom ROM project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. Added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day, aiming to deliver smooth performance with better battery life. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download EliteRom-188.8.131.52-POCO-X3.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Elite ROM MIUI 12.0.8 Changelog
- 2021-03-03 Elite ROM 184.108.40.206:
- Retained all features from 220.127.116.11 and previous builds Plus.
- Base updated to 18.104.22.168! Last update based on EU. next roms from my side will be on global stable rom hope so 😉
- Regrouped everything to Elite Settings in settings app
- Many missing settings icons are added in rom.
- MIUI-12 logo’s also got renewed from MIUI12.5
- Safetynet is passed. Latest Magisk-22.0 extracted to internal. Remember to hide magisk and tick magiskhide!
- Removed global OnePlus animations from base rom.
Elite ROM MIUI 12.0.8 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Install – select EliteRom-22.214.171.124-POCO-X3.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass It
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Safetynet is passed
- Open Magisk
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.