How to Install Fresh Roms v3.1.2 / Root / Fix SafetyNet API Error / Bypass SafetyNet on Samsung Galaxy A50. Stable build Based on Stock ROM optimized for gaming and feel the smoothness are developed by TenSeventy7@XDA. Fresh Roms based on A50 R firmware and focused on good performance, camera and by side maintaining good battery life. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Urse at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Fully pre-patched system and vendor for Knox, Bluetooth, and Samsung Security services. No need to flash Multidisabler or Bluetooth Library Patcher after installing Fresh.
- Fresh Core, a kernel optimized for One UI, is pre-installed.
- Magisk is installed on kernel by default.
- Dual-speaker mod installed by default.
- NFC working for supporting variants (ie. SM-A505FN; SM-A505GN)
- Removed bloat – a lot of them have been made as addons.
More One UI to Explore
- Brief notification lighting (Edge Lighting) with all effects
- Haptic feedback enabled for Touch, Dialer, Navigation, and Keyboard
- Dolby Atmos on speaker
- EQ Knobs, Tube Amp Pro, and Concert Hall effects for SoundAlive
- Speech-to-text mode in Samsung Voice Recorder
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 11
- Download FRSH-RP1A_a50dd_3.1.2S_21050106_OFFICIAL.zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Fresh Roms on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select FRSH-RP1A_a50dd_3.1.2S_21050106_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet API Error and Bypass SafetyNet
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install app-debug.apk ( Magisk Canary Release )
- Update magisk app if there is a new update to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip ( Bypass SafetyNet )
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.