How to Install Fresh ROM v3.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11. It developed by @TenSeventy7 and comes with 2 version Non NFC ( SM-A505F, SM-A505G) and NFC ( SM-A505FN, SM-A505GN ). It’s based on Galaxy S20 FE brings support for flagship-class features. More performance with Fresh Core Kernel. More customizable of fresh, and variant of oneUI has ever been. Magisk was there, make it easy for rooting without needs to enter Recovery and rebooting to recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 11
- Download FRSH-RP1A_a50dd_3.2.2S_21072303_OFFICIAL.zip
- Copy ROM and GApps to SD Card ( Recommended )
How to Install Fresh ROM v3.2.2 on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install – select FRSH-RP1A_a50dd_3.2.2S_21072303_OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Connect phone to internet
- Open Magisk App, it will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch this Video:
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.