How to Install Havoc-OS v4.1 Android 11 Official on Samsung Galaxy M30s. Havoc-OS v4.1 is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel and brought to you by email@example.com. Havoc-OS v4.1 comes with ROM OS Android 11 offers more features and light. Dual SIM Card worked but not support voLTE. This ROM Required: Installed TWRP Recovery. Recommended to use GSI_Magisk ( TWRP Android 11 ). Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed GSI TWRP Recovery for Android 11. If not, you can read TWRP v3.5.0 for Samsung Galaxy M30s SM-M307F Android 11 ( Recommended GSI > GSI_Magisk )
- Download Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210208-arm64-ab-Official-GApps.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip or latest ( if necessary )
- Copy rom img and GApps to SD Card
How to Install Havoc-OS v4.1 on Samsung Galaxy M30s:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank release volume down only, quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install- Install Image – Havoc-OS-v4.1-20210208-arm64-ab-vndklite-Official-GApps.img – thick “System Image” Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install – open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210110-TEST.zip or latest, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – Recovery
Watch this Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.