How to Flash Custom ROM LightROM for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/FN/G Android 9 Pie. According to developer ( TeamExyKings – XDA ),LightROM Means Light System (ROM Contains Basic Mods/Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience). LightROM are developed base on Samsung & Google – Stock Firmwares. You don’t need worry about bugs and features like GSI ROM but this can be one of best choice.
This ROOM are required TWRP Recovery. Version Information Status: Stable version v6 [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F_FN_G][Pie_9.0][03-January-2020][v6]LightROM.zip last update January 3, 2020. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Installed Android 9 Pie
- Installed TWRP Recovery. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 9 Pie.
- Download [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F_FN_G][Pie_9.0][03-January-2020][v6]LightROM.zip
How to Install LightROM Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A50 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe, thicked Internal, System, Dalvik/ART, Cache and confirm
- Connect phone to PC, copy lightrom zip file to phone
- Install – select [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F_FN_G][Pie_9.0][03-January-2020][v6]LightROM.zip and Confirm to install.
- Follow instructions all the screen.
- Setup the Phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: