How to Flash LightROM v1 OneUI Q (JetBlackUI) on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q. LightROM v1 Contains Basic Mods/Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. LightROM comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q Based On: A505FDDS5BTF2 Android Q 2.0 Firmware Security Patch 2020-06-01. This ROM is developed By yash92duster, XDA Senior Member on 2020-07-26. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
LightROM v1 OneUI Q Features:
- Rom Logo For SecSettings
- Device Status To Official
- Camera Flash Light 1% Mod
- SystemUI UI Tiles Updated
- Enabled Outdoor Mode in Settings
- WRITE_MEDIA_STORAGE Permission To SD Card
- Team Website Link For User Manual Tab In Settings
- Dual Sim + SD Card Hack ( Bypass MicroSD/Sim2 Tray Lock )
- Secure Folder(KnoxSecure WorkSpace)
- Auto MTP Connection (Connect To Laptop via USB Without Any Confirmation Pop Up)
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F][Q_2.0][26-July-2020][v1]LightROM.zip
- Download Download multidisabler-samsung-2.3.zip
- Copy LightRom file and multidisabler zip to SD Card
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Copy [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F][Q_2.0][26-July-2020][v1]LightROM.zip and multidisabler to your phone ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- select Install: If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK
- Install [TeamExyKings][A50][A505_F][Q_2.0][26-July-2020][v1]LightROM.zip: Be patient it take more times
- Install multidisabler-samsung zip
- Select Reboot – System
- When Samsung logo appears: press and hold Volume Down + Power key to force restarting, release all keys when screen blank
- Setup the phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.