How to Flash LineageOS 17.1 ROM Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51 Super Image Partition without GSI Flasher. This LineageOS 17.1 comes with OS Android 10 Q brought to you by @Yilliee@https://t.me/dev_yilliee. Version Information: Status Stable lineage-17.1-gapps-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-a51-batik. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Zip installer without GSI Flasher
- SIM Card worked
- MTP worked
- AOD worked
- SD Card worked
- Camera worked
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A51 Android 10 Q.
- Download lineage-17.1-gapps-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-a51-batik.zip
- Download Magisk-v21.2.zip
- Copy ROM and Magisk to SD Card ( Recommended )
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 ROM Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Reboot to Recovery
- Select Install – select lineage-17.1-gapps-20210109-UNOFFICIAL-a51-batik.zip and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – select Magisk-v21.2.zip and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Fixed Android System Error
“There’s an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details”
- Root the phone
- Edit buil.prop
- change value ro.treble.enable=true to false
- save it and restart the phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: