NusantaraProject v2.8 Official for POCO X3 NFC (Surya) – Root + Bypass SafetyNet. Nusantara Project is an Android OS provider with many customization features and is lightweight. 100% Free and secure because it uses Android Open Source Project (AOSP) resources by NusantaraProject Team. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Nusantara_v2.8-11-surya-Gapps-12042021-OFFICIAL-1803.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v21.4.zip
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Download Magisk app: Latest Magisk apk
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Evolution X 5.6 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Install – select Nusantara_v2.8-11-surya-Gapps-12042021-OFFICIAL-1803.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Open Magisk
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.