How to Flash Custom ROM OneUI Lite-Z v2.0 Android 10 Q on Samsung Galaxy A50. OneUI Lite-Z v2.0 comes with ROM OS Android 10 Q Based On: SM-A505FN Poland A505FNXXS5BTF1/ Security Patch 2020-06-01. This ROM is developed By Zonik, XDA Senior Member on 2020-06-16. This ROM Required: Android 10 and TWRP Recovery. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Read Previous OneUI Lite-Z v1.0 for Galaxy A50.
OneUI Lite-Z Features:
- Based in A505FN Poland Base A505FNXXS5BTF1/ Security Patch 2020-06-01
- Smooth and Optimized Base ROM
- Optimized for Battery life
- Powered with Stock Kernel but you can use custom Kernel Quantum
- OMC Features unlocked
- Full Debloated
- NFC ( Not all variants )
- 101 custom Fonts
- and more features…
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download OneUI_Lite-Z v2.0 – By Zonik.zip
- Download Download multidisabler-samsung-2.3.zip
- Copy OneUI zip and multidisabler zip to SD Card
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Copy OneUI_Lite-Z v2.0 – By Zonik.zip and multidisabler to your phone ( ignore this if you have copied to sd card )
- select Install: If image file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK
- Install OneUI_Lite-Z v2.0 – By Zonik.zip: Be patient it take more times
- Install multidisabler zip
- Select Reboot – System
- When Samsung logo appears: press and hold Volume Down + Power key to force restarting
- Setup the phone
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Source: XDA-Developer Forum
Watch this video: