How to Flash JoyUI Black Shark ROM Android 10 Q on Samsung Galaxy A50. JoyUI Black Shark comes with MIUI Interface Android 10 Q. ROM Firmware Required: TWRP Recovery and Quantum kernel GSI. Version Information Status: It may be not Stable GSI ROM JoyUI-AB-10-20200529-ErfanGSI. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Recovery and Quantum kernel GSI, It will not work on stock kernel. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10 and Quantum kernel GSI. If not, you can read How to Install Quantum Kernel GSI / ONEUI for Galaxy A50.( use Quantum Kernel GSI )
- Download JoyUI-AB-10-20200529-ErfanGSI ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Copy JoyUI img to SD Card
How to Install JoyUI Black Shark rom on Samsung Galaxy A50:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe -- Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data, Internal Storage, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe -- Format Data -- type “yes” and confirm
- Select Install ( If image file in SD Card: Select Storage -- Micro SD card -- OK ) -- Install Image -- select CAOS img -- thick “System Image” and Confirm to flash
- Select Reboot -- System
- When Black Shark logo appears, press and hold Volume Down + Power key, when screen is blank release all keys ( force restarting )
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device -- with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: