How to Install Oxygen OS for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q. It comes with basic feature only without supported by vendor. Like we installed Windows OS without Drivers supported. OxygenOS version 10.3.3 is developed by vegabot3gsi. This ROM tested on Samsung Galaxy A50 with Android 10 stock ROM. Your phone must be installed TWRP Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. If you like our work you can donate to paypal.me/androidhowto.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 10 Q.
- Download OxygenOS Rom ARM64-AB included GAPPS or latest version
- Extract It, flash OxygenOS-AB-10-20200601-ErfanGSI.img
- Copy this image to SD card or to internal storage
- Download Latest Magisk Manager ( MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk ) If you want to root it
How to Install OxygenOS Rom on Samsung Galaxy A50 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe
Select Advanced Wipe
Select Dalvik, Cache, Data, System
Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone jump to point 5, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If image file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – Install Image – select OxygenOS-AB-10-20200601-ErfanGSI.img – thick “System Image” and Confirm to flash
- Select Reboot – System
- When oxygenos animation appears: Press and hold Volume Down + Power key When phone vibrates release all keys, If failed, you can try one again to force restarting
- First time running, default theme is not Not Friendly, we need to change it
- Open Settings
select Preset Theme ( on top )
select first option ( Vibrant tints ) then Apply
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: