How to Install SyneXOS v2.0 on Samsung Galaxy A50. Built in Based on A51 stock ROM with OneUI 2.1 / Security Patch 2020-04-01 and S20 app. SyneXOS v2.0 does not support ROM control like previous version SyneXOS v1.0 . This rom is developed By By Zonik, XDA – Senior Member. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. The phone model number will change to S20 SM-G980F.
SyneXOS v2.0 General Features:
- > Based in A51 with OneUI 2.1 / Security Patch 2020-04-01
- > Aroma Installer with many options to choose from
- > 2 type of roms you decide which one to use
- > Rom Control with some mods to personalize your phone (This version is in work due to the change of base Rom)
- > Framework SSRM and HQM Optimizations for Smooth ROM
- > Framework smali optimizations for Performance and Battery life ROM
- > Version Stock Full (Odex) and Version Mod (Semi Deodex)
- > Powered with custom Kernel Quantum
- > Full Debloated Only essential apps
- > Edge lighting / Edge Panel
- > VoLTE
- > Edge NFC
- > Dolby Atmos unlocked for speaker
- > Omc features unlocked
- > 101 custom Fonts
- > and more that I don’t remember…
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download Rom Google Drive and Media Fire
Install Instructions SyneXOS ROM on Galaxy A50 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Copy SynexOS Rom and multidisabler zip to phone
- Install SyneXOS v1.0 for A50_xx – By Zonik.zip
- Don’t Reboot the phone!
- Install multidisabler-samsung-x.x.zip ( Don’t miss it or you will lock )
- Reboot to System
- When Samsung Logo appears, press and hold Volume down + power key to force restarting
- Setup the phone, Done!
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot to Recovery ( Boot system with magisk )
- Connect the phone to internet
- Open Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Completed installation Done!
After having done all these steps, it is no longer necessary to repeat it again if you want to return from one version to another through this zip with Aroma installer. If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.