How to Install Pixel Factory Image Android 12 Beta 2 on Poco X3 NFC (Surya). Pixel Factory Image Android 12 Beta 2 for Poco X3 NFC are ported from Pixel 5 (Redfin). This ROM comes with New UI Design, CTS passes without magisk and Added A11 firmware. Known Bugs: NFC payments not tested and Camera Recording doesn’t work after deep sleep. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download Pixel5_Beta2.zip
- Download fw_surya A11 or latest : fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V22.214.171.124.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip
- Download latest open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
Android 12 Beta 2 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V126.96.36.199.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select Pixel5_Beta2.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.