PixelPlusUI v3.4 for Poco X3 NFC (Surya), How to Root, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass SafetyNet. PixelPlusUI is a Pixel Experience based ROM with some more friendly user experience. The main aim of this rom is to give user a better experience without compromising quality of Android experience so that no one struggles in any kind of difficulties while using their device. PixelPlusUI brings a better UI/UX to Android with a seamless experience coupled with customisations and user security.. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.0 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download PixelPlusUI_3.4_surya-11.0-20210412-0016-OFFICIAL.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Download MagiskFix to fix SafetyNet Api Error: app-debug.apk, follow instruction below how to fix SafetyNet API Error
- Download Universal SafetyNet fix: safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
PixelPlusUI v3.4 Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Install – select PixelPlusUI_3.4_surya-11.0-20210412-0016-OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting, Fix SafetyNet Api Error and Bypass It
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-f49966d8(22103).zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install app-debug.apk to fix safetyNet API Error
- Open Magisk
- Install safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip
- Reboot from magisk
- Open Settings
- Enable MagiskHide option
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.