How to Install PRISH OS v5 on Samsung Galaxy M30s Android 10. This ROM is built based on A50s Firmware that ported to Galaxy M30s are developed by neel0210@XDA. This ROM comes with features like RMM removed, RAM tweaks, aroma installation, bloat free etc. You can still use All the original features are present (Wifi,etc), fingerprint etc. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
PRISH OS V5.0 Changelog
- EOL update
- Fixed almost everything and can say its STABLE now
- Added some camera tweaks and fixed video issues
- Fixed Slow-mo video
- Fixed super slow mo
- Fixed hyperlapse
- Fixed Edge lightning issue
- Fixed some bg apps crashing which causing lag
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP 3.5.0 Official and Root Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Download PrishOS_A50s_v5_EOL_M30sdd.zip
- Download PrishVendor_V3_EOL_M30sdd.zip
- Copy ROM and Vendor to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install Prish OS v5.0 on Samsung Galaxy M30s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System, vendor” ) Swipe to Wipe
- Extract PrishOS_A50s_v5_EOL_M30sdd.zip, copy system.img to Internal or External SD Card ( install zip file may be not work )
- Select Install – Install Image – select system.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Install – select PrishVendor_V2.1_M30sdd.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: