How to Flash RefinedUI v2.0 OneUI 3.0 Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy A51. RefinedUI v2.0 OneUI 3.0 ROM brought to you by BlassGO@XDA that comes with customROM OS Android 11. RefinedUI v2.0 OneUI 3.0 ROM is built based on Newer Base OneUI 3.0. This ROM Required: TWRP 3.5.0 Android 11 support One UI 3.0. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Newer Base OneUI 3.0
- NDataX kernel with improvements
- Heavily Debloated
- Signature verification disabled
- Fixed Secure Folder (Experimental)
- Flag Secure disabled (Now you can take screenshots on Netflix, Chrome’s private mode, and other apps that don’t allow it)
- Added Note10/20 & s21 Live Wallpapers natively
- Slightly optimized OneUI animations (default: 0.75x)
- Removed permission check when installing apps (Now there is no need to give access to each app to install third-party apps)
- Added additional functions in the camera without bugs (Profesional video mode….)
- Functional AppLock and Mask App with fingerprint (Lock and Mask Apps)
- Patched theme store (You can use paid infinite time themes / icons)
- Unlocked CSC/OMC (Additional functions activated)
- Added S Power Planning
- Added High Performance Mode
- Added Storage Booster
- Dual Speaker Mod with improved audio quality
- Enabled Dolby Atmos without headphones
- Flagship launcher animation
- 1% Battery Limit (You can use the flash camera with up to 1% battery)
- Some more tweaks
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Root Samsung Galaxy A51 SM-A515F Android 11 DUB1 Firmware ( Recommended )
- Download RefinedUI2.0_A515x_BlassGO.zip
- Download RefinedUI2.0_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip
- Download Magisk-f5593e05(21401).zip
- Copy Installation files to SD Card – Recommended
How to Install RefinedUI v2.0 Android 10 on Samsung Galaxy A51:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, Data” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Select Install RefinedUI2.0_A515x_BlassGO.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install RefinedUI2.0_Dynamic_Finish_Installation.zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install Magisk-f5593e05(21401).zip and Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the Phone to Internet
- Change Update Channel to Stable
- Open Magisk Manager
- Update the Magisk
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch this video
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.