PRISH OS v6 Android 11 Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy M30s. This ROM is built based on Stock ROM Android 11 Galaxy M30s are developed by neel0210@XDA. This ROM comes with features like Removed extra hidden product bloatware, 100% Camera quality, Dolby Atmos enabled in games and many more. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery and rooted. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
You don’t need to wait for the One UI 3 update to be available, just install Prish OS v6, it might be better than the official One UI ROM, Just try it
PRISH OS V6.0 Features
- Made with Stock R update
- Added NightMODE in Front camera
- Added some Network related tweaks
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- Optimized Build.prop/floatingfeature.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codes that caused performance issues.
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled High Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Multiwindow tray.
- Patched settings with removed knox things and added vibration to navigation bar.
- Enabled Zygote preforking.
- Under the hood tweaks between battery and performance balance.
- HQM Optimizations..
- Enabled Dolby Atmos without Headsets.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP 3.5.0 Official and Root Samsung Galaxy M30s
- Download PrishOS_V6_R_M30sdd.zip
- Copy ROM and Vendor to SD Card ( recommended )
How to Install Prish OS v6.0 on Samsung Galaxy M30s :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System, vendor” ) Swipe to Wipe
- Select Install – PrishOS_V6_R_M30sdd.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Reboot – Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
- Done! You can use Root Checker to check it, Enjoy!
Watch this Video
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.