How to Flash Bliss-v14.0 Android 11 on Samsung Galaxy A30 brought to you by: igors1974. Bliss-v14.0 Roms comes with ROM OS Android 11. BlissRoms providing an alternative experience to users who want to retain the ability to customize their device and still stick closer to the stock Android look and feel. Over the years, Bliss has managed to create its own loyal fanbase who like the ROM and its experience for good reason. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q.
- Download Bliss-v14.0-arm64-ab-GApps.img.xz ( extract it to get img file, use 7-zip )
- Download open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20200911-UNOFFICIAL.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM OS img and GApps to SD Card (recommended)
How to Install Bliss-v14.0 on Samsung Galaxy A30:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy image file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If image file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – Install Image – select Bliss-v14.0-arm64-ab-GApps.img – select “System Image” and Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Select Wipe – Advanced Wipe ( select “System” ) – Repair or Change File System – Resize File System – Swipe to Resize
- Select Mount – ( select “System, Vendor” ), Back to home
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20200911-UNOFFICIAL.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: