How to Root Samsung Galaxy A30 BTI1 Firmware Android 10 with Magisk v21.0 and Magisk Manager v8.0.0. It will root BTI1 Firmware Android 10 with Android security patch level 1 September 2020. It may be work for Galaxy A30 SM-A305F, SM-A305FN, SM-A305G, SM-A305GN, SM-A305YN, SM-A3050, SM-A305N, SM-A305GT. After flash TWRP Recovery you can Install custom ROM. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before flashing TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy A30. Use it at your own risk! Follow the instruction carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
- Enable Developer Options: go to Settings -> About device. Tap 7 times on Build number to enable Developer options.
- Enable OEM unlock and USB debugging options ( Settings -> Developer options )
- Make sure the bootloader are unlocked, If not read How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy A30 Android 10
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers
- Download TWRP_22.214.171.124_A30_A10.tar
- Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip
- Download Magisk-v21.0.zip
- Copy Magisk-v21.0.zip and Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_03.04.2020.zip to SD Card ( Recommended )
Flashing TWRP 126.96.36.199 and Root Galaxy A30 BTI1Android 10:
- Make sure the bootloader are unlocked, OEM unlocking option is grey out
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key together, while pressing these keys, connect the phone to computer, then press volume up once.
- Open ODIN, IMPORTANT!: Uncheck “Auto Reboot” in Options!
- Flashing TWRP_188.8.131.52_A30_A10.tar as AP in ODIN,
- Click Start button
- Magisk is now successfully flashed to your device! Several steps before you can properly use the device.
- DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP! Press and hold Volume Down + Power Key, when the screen blank quickly press and hold Volume Up + Power key, when Samsung Logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe -> Format data, type ‘yes’ and confirm
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_01.14.2020.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install Magisk-v21.0.zip, Swipe to confirm flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
- Connect to Internet and make sure OEM unlocking option appears and grey out
- Install Magisk Manager v8.0.0. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If something goes wrong and you want to unroot it, just flash the ROM to make it works again.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video:
Tags: Android 10, BTI1 firmware, Root A30 Android 10, root magisk v21.0, Samsung Galaxy A30, Twrp for A30 Android 10