How to Flash Z-ROM OneUI 2.5 (A305x) on Samsung Galaxy A30. Z-ROM OneUI 2.5 is developed by @CarlosBurelo (Gollo99) Dev Galaxy A30 and Quantum ROM. Z-ROM is based on Galaxy Note 20 N981BXXU1ATH3 Firmware, Lite, Fast and Smooth also extreme bloatware removed. This rom included magisk and could be upgrade to Magisk v21.0. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A30 Android 10 Q.
- Download Z-ROM_(A305X)_Gollo99.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card (recommended)
How to Install Z-ROM OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A30 :
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format data ( type “yes” and confirm )
- Select Wipe – Advanced wipe ( select “Dalvik, Cache, System” ) – Swipe to wipe
- Copy rom file to phone, ignore this if you have copied to SD card
- Select Install ( If file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select Z-ROM_(A305X)_Gollo99.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- It takes more times, just wait
- Select Reboot – System
Rooting if necessary
- Connect the phone to Internet
- Open Magisk Manager, go to Settings – Update Channel: select “Beta”
- Update Magisk Manager and Magisk, you should have Magisk v21.0 installed
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: