How to Flash InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q. InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 are Ported One UI 2.5 based on Note 20. InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 comes with Tweaks & It’s Extremely Debloated For Seamless Experience. This ROM is developed By el0xren, XDA Senior Member. Version Information Status: Stable. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed TWRP Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device. Visit Old version InfinityOS v1.0 and InfinityOS v2
Changelog on V3.0:
- v1 Initial Release.
- Fixed minor bugs, no need to flash dm verity or multidisabler anymore.
- Based on cross port on A50s with Edge Panel and Edge Lighting support.
- v3 ———————
- Removed NFC fully.
- Some optimizations in SystemUI and mods.
- Updated apps.
- Custom charging animation.
- Patched Secure folder.
- Custom fingerprint icon.
- Battery mod, when drains changes color.
- HQM Optimizations.
- Fixed error when saving contacts.
- Fixed issues when changing locksreen wallpaper.
- Flagship Edge lighting effects
- For some users 4k in youtube will be unlocked.
- Patched knox as Official.
- Enabled Zygote preforking
- Fixed Call recording issues
- Fixed Internal problems message pop up in every restart.
- JetUI Black Mod.
- Camera Flash Light 1% Mod.
- Dark mode by default.
InfinityOS v3.0 OneUI 2.5 ROM Features:
- Ported One UI 2.5 based on Note 20.
- Fully Deknoxed, Fully prepatched rmm.
- Edge Lighting.
- Edge Panel.
- Debloated (Apps, permissions, framework, unnecessary features removed).
- Removed extra hidden product bloatware (Keyboard languages, Handwriting recognition data and hidden vendor apps).
- CSC/OMC Tweaks (Call Recording, Real time internet speed, Real time data usage and much more)
- Prerooted with Magisk v20.4.
- Quantum v2 kernel.
- Optimized Build.prop/floatingfeature.
- 100% Camera quality instead of stock 95%.
- Removed some useless codings that caused performance issues.
- Roundy UI.
- Enabled High Performance Mode.
- Vulkan enabled.
- No notch cutout Mod
- Dolby Atmos enabled in games.
- Now you can use Spotify as added alarm.
- Wireless PowerShare.
- Multiwindow tray.
- Dual speaker Mod (Enabled Earpiece as dual speaker).
- and many more…
- Your phone must be Installed TWRP Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read How to Flash TWRP on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 10 Q.
- Download 「InfinityOS A50 v3」.zip
- Download Add-ons if necessary
- Copy Rom file to SD Card ( recommended )
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off; Press and hold Volume Up key + Power key, when samsung logo appears release power key only, keep pressing volume up until TWRP recovery appears
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install ( If rom file in SD Card: Select Storage – Micro SD card – OK ) – select 「InfinityOS A50 v3」.zip Swipe to confirm Flash, Be patient it takes more times..
- Select Reboot – System
- Press Power key when Samsung Galaxy A50 Logo appears ‘PRESS TO CONTINUE‘ ( Be patient it takes more times.. )
- Setup the phone
Rooting if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery ( Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up key + Power Key, When Samsung Logo appears release Power Key only, keep pressing Volume Up key until TWRP Recovery Appears )
- Select Reboot to Recovery
- Connect the phone to Internet wait for a moment.
- Install Magisk Manager. Magisk Manager will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.
Watch this video: