How to Install Snake OS Copperhead V7.2 (EOL) Gaming ROM for Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11. Snake OS Copperhead V7.2 are built – Based on A505F latest Android 11 firmware. This ROM is ultra extreme debloated with Security patch 1 June 2021. This ROM is developed by Snake ( Subodh.993435@XDA ) . To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Snake OS Copperhead V7.2
- Based on INS June Security patch firmware
- Improve system stability
- New fingerprint animation and icon
- Improvement in aroma installer
- Many apps and services now aroma selectable
- Changed Wallpaper Resources
- More OMC support with features
- Updated Some Samsung System apps
- Fixed some Aroma bugs
- More smooth ui
- No modules needed to pass safetynet
- Resolution changer
- Performance improvements may be
- Call recording
- Full Stock Camera features
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 11
- Download Copperhead-A50[V7.2].zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Snake OS Copperhead V7.2 EOL on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Copperhead-A50[V7.2].zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.