How to Flash Samsung firmware U8-CUE4 to Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F using ODIN. Android 11 official ROM Build number: CUE4, Baseband A505FDDU8CUE4, Android Security Patch Level 1 June 2021. Use it at your own risk! Follow the instructions carefully and Make sure to backup all your important data!
How to flash Samsung firmware
- Download and Extract (unzip) the firmware file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC )
- Enter Download Mode : Turn Power Off. Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down key together, while pressing these keys, connect the phone to computer, then press volume up once.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/ ( ignore this if you have downloaded it )
- Open Odin: Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
- Setup the Phone
How to Flash Samsung Firmware: DOWNLOAD
- When I published this post samfw.com ( Free ) and sammobile.com is working, you can download it from the website and make sure the firmware is match with your device model number and region. Extract the downloaded zip file ( AP, BL, CP, CSC, HOME ). you are only need 4 files ( AP, BL, CP, CSC ).
- Download and Extract ODIN v3.13.1 from https://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Download and Install Samsung Mobile Phone Drivers
Watch this video!
How to Flash U8-CUE4 Firmware to Galaxy A50 SM-A505F
Make sure to backup all your important data because It will all your data and restore it to default factory settings.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Tags: 1 june 2021 patch, A505FDDU8CUE4, Android 11 for A50, Android 11 Official, CUE4 Firmware, firmware update, Galaxy A50 SM-A505F, Samsung Galaxy A50