How to Install SuperiorOS XCalibur OFFICIAL to Poco X3 NFC ( Surya ) Android 11. Superior OS is a AOSP based custom ROM with some minimal features to fullfill the users demands nowadays. Changelogs: Override Verified Boot State and OEM Unlock Support, Updated NFC Configs From V188.8.131.52.RJGEUXM, Improved Dynamic Refresh Rate, Limited Screen Recorder to 90fps and more. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.5.2 Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC – Permanent
- Download SuperiorOS-Xcalibur-surya-OFFICIAL-20210712-1110.zip
- Download fw_surya A11 or latest : fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V184.108.40.206.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip
- Download latest open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip ( if necessary )
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
- Copy ROM to SD Card ( Recommended )
SuperiorOS XCalibur Install Instructions on POCO X3 NFC:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn Power off, Press and Hold Volume Up + Power key, When POCO logo appears release Power key only, keep pressing Volume Up until TWRP Recovery appears.
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data ), Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select fw_surya_miui_SURYAGlobal_V220.127.116.11.RJGMIXM_95126259ea_11.0.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Install – select SuperiorOS-Xcalibur-surya-OFFICIAL-20210712-1110.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm ( Optional )
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Install GApps if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Install – select open_gapps-arm64-11.0-nano-20210130-TEST.zip Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
Root Instructions if necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Install Magisk-v23.0.zip
- Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Enter TWRP Recovery
You can enter TWRP recovery with 2 methods: via adb command by type “adb reboot recovery” and by pressing keys combinations ( Turn power off, press and hold volume up + Power key, when POCO logo appears release power key, keep pressing volume until TWRP recovery appears )
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.