How to install THEREALROM Pure Edition Android 9 for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Update: 210522. Maintained By TheRealModder. Changelog: Firmware : Based on Samsung J7 Prime 2 firmware [G611MUBSACUD1], OS : Android 9, with OneUI 1.1, Security Patch : 1 April 2021, OS : GApps is separated and installable through AROMA, read full changelog. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download THEREALROM 14 for Galaxy J7 Prime
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery. If not, you can read How to Install TWRP 3.6.0 Galaxy J7 Prime G610F
- Download trr-pure-14-20210523-OFFICIAL.zip
- Download Magisk: Magisk-v23.0.apk or latest rename it to Magisk-v23.0.zip ( if necessary )
Install Instructions THEREALROM 14 for Galaxy J7 Prime
- First Important Step is to Backup (though depends on you if you wanna be safe or no )
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, Data, System ), Swipe to wipe
- Copy ROM to Internal storage
- Select Install – select trr-pure-14-20210523-OFFICIAL.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select apps that you want to install in Aroma Installer
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Root Instruction: Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F with Magisk v24.1
- Enter TWRP Recovery mode: Turn power off, Press and hold Volume Up + Home key + then Power key, when Galaxy J7 Prime logo appears release all keys.
- Copy Magisk-v24.1.zip to phone
- Select Install – select Magisk-v24.1.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot to System
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.