How to Flash Ultimate R ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11. Ultimate R ROM are built – Based on A505F latest Android 11 firmware. Ultimate R ROM is ultra extreme debloated with Security patch 1 April 2021 and developed by shumway66@XDA. To install this Custom ROM, your phone must be installed Custom Recovery. Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
Download and Terms
- Your phone must be Installed Custom Recovery for Android 10. If not, you can read TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F Android 11
- Download Ultimate_R_a505x.zip
- Copy ROM to SD Card
How to Install Ultimate R ROM on Samsung Galaxy A50 Android 11:
- Enter TWRP Recovery Mode: Turn power off, Connect the phone with a USB cable, Press and hold Volume Up + Power Key until TWRP Recovery Mode Appears.
- Select Wipe – Format Data – type “yes” and confirm
- Select Wipe – Advanced ( Dalvik, Cache, System ) Swipe to wipe
- Select Install – select Ultimate_R_a505x.zip, Swipe to confirm Flash
- Select Reboot – System
- Setup the Phone
Rooting If Necessary
- Enter TWRP Recovery
- Reboot to Recovery
- Connect Phone to Internet
- Open Magisk
- Install Magisk app and Open it. Magisk will ask to do additional setups. Let it do its job and the app will automatically reboot your device.
Watch This Video!
If you want to uninstall this custom ROM and back to stock ROM, just flash the stock ROM to your device. Flashing stock ROM will also uninstall TWRP Recovery and it will back to stock Android Recovery.
Notes / Warning!
- Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
- Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
- If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
- If you have a KNOX-enabled device, flash custom rom and Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status!
- If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
- If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
- Make sure to backup your important data before root it.