Flashing Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN Android 9 Pie. The Android 9 Pie firmware for Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN are available for download, for firmware detail you can see it below. It also available for some countries, you can visit free download for Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN firmware. If you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update. Firmware details below is one of the Android 9 Pie firmware, you can download it according to your country at the link above.
Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN XSA A505YNDVU2ASG4 9 2019-07-29 16393837
Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN OPS A505YNDVU2ASG4 9 2019-07-29 16393837
Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN OPS A505YNDVU1ASE2 9 2019-05-15 15970598
Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN XSA A505YNDVU1ASE2 9 2019-05-15 15970598
How to flash Android 9 Pie on Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505YN :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Turn off the device, Press and hold Volume UP key + Power Key for a while Release all key when Samsung logo appears then you will see Android System Recovery, Select Reboot to Bootloader, Use Power key to Confirm
- Connected USB Cable to PC
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you got Boot Loop after update samsung firmware read this How to Fix Boot Loop After Update Samsung Android Firmwares
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk