Free Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 / 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY firmware is available right now, you can see complete list below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post.
Free Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY :
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 6.0.1 April 06, 18 India (INS) G600FYXXU1BRC3
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 6.0.1 January 04, 17 India (INS) G600FYXXU1BPL2
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 6.0.1 August 01, 17 Bangladesh (BNG) G600FYDDU1BQG2
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 5.1.1 May 02, 16 Thailand (MYM) G600FYXXU1APD3
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 6.0.1 June 19, 17 India (INS) G600FYXXU1BQC6
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 6.0.1 October 09, 16 Brazil (ZTO) G600FYVJU1BPI3
GALAXY On7 SM-G600FY 5.1.1 April 26, 16 India (INS) G600FYXXU1APD5
Flashing Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk
Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, Android 5.1 / 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy On7 SM-G600FY and you can also use this link to re-check if other country are available for downloading.