Free Download Patched Odin 3.13.1 for Android 8 Oreo. I failed when flashing Android Oreo firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro using original ODIN 3.13.1 although I have used match firmware version with my J7 Pro SM-J730G. The problem is on the Original Odin, then I flashed the ROM with Patched Odin 3.13.1 with success that developed by Senior XDA-Developers by Realbbb. Get Free download Android 8.1.0 Oreo firmware for SM-J730G and SM-J730F
Flashing ROM using Patched Odin 3.13.1 for Android 8 Oreo firmware :
- Download Patched Odin 3.13.1
- Extract patched odin 3.13.1. You will see “Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD.exe” don’t make any change to this file.
- Enable USB debugging option on your samsung galaxy phone
- Run Odin3 v3.13.1_3B_PatcheD
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
Official v3.13.1 Changelog
- Support for compressed binary files (LZ4)
- Support for Android O (Oreo)
- Implement 80 ports Mass D / L
- DVIF for Mac bundle
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk