Free Download Android 8.1.0 Oreo for Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F are available right now. No need registered, No need to pay. Galaxy J7 Pro Sm-J730F firmware is only available for Spain right now, you can see complete lists below. Make sure you read the warning in the end of this post. For SM-J730G Android Oreo firmware visit this link.
Free download Android 8.1.0 firmware for J7 Pro SM-J730F :
Country / Region Spain
Product Code PHE
Flashing Android 8.1.0 Oreo on Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730F :
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file.
- Download Odin http://odindownload.com/SamsungOdin/
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode ( Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down key + Home key then press and hold Power key, Release all key when Download Mode / Odin Mode appears then Press and release Volume Up key )
- Connect the phone to PC with USB Cable Data
- Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware files AP, BL, CP and CSC. If the firmware comes with single file, insert it on the AP only.
- In Option make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes
If you failed flash Android Oreo on your Samsung Galaxy Phone, read this post “Flashing Android 8 Oreo using Patched Odin 3.13.1“. If you want to root it, see How to install twrp and root SM-J730F with Android 8.1.0 Oreo.
- Make sure to backup your data, It will erase all the data.
- Make sure the firmware is match with your Samsung Galaxy model number
- Make sure to ticked F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot only
- if you get error message “SECURE CHECK FAIL: BOOTLOADER” when flashed the ROM, try to use the newest version of the firmware update.
- If your device rooted, flashing firmware will unroot it.
- Do this with your own risk